They won't take care of you!!!

Purchased a vehicle from Oregon Auto Acceptance on 52nd and Foster, Paid $1800.00 cash, wasn't given a title,was told they just purchased car from auction and didn't have it. Car won't pass DEQ and they won't take care of the problem, have spent 150.00 dollars to fix vehicle and still can't get it to pass. Also can't register vehicle because of NO TITLE now have to pay an additional 30.00 dollars to get temporary. No reference from this person thats for sure, these guys are shady and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone to purchase a vehicle.

WOW!!!!!!!!! Charlie IS the ONLY guy i had to work with & it took literally an hour to buy & drive home.

He asked me questions so the 1 we bought was PERFECT for our family:) BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! & I've bought probably 100 in my lifetime.

THANX CHARLIE! My daughter is next in May when she turns 19:)

Thanks I will take a look!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Very Kind People, No Complaints

I came in to buy a Chevy Blazer. I was greeted with a smiling salesman as soon as i walked on the lot. His name was Rolando I Believe. As an elderly gentleman i expected them to try and take advantage of me. THEY DIDNT THOUGH! i was greeted by the owner who was a kind old women. She told me it was a family owned business and she seemed sincere. ANYWAYS! The salesman took me on a test drive and the car ran great, they gave me the real deal, no ***, and i bought the car. I am content. These guys really shocked me otherwise i wouldnt of taken the time to write this. Definitely take the time to check these guys out if you need a car.

They will sell you a dream and a time bomb at the same time. I wouldnt recommend them to anybody.

I am currently building a case against them, they have no idea what is heading there way. I have recorded phone conversations and more than enough evidense against them.

If you dont like people *** you with out permission, then do not buy anything from them. They're nothing but druggys and *** artist!

I don't know how long ago you purchased your vehicles but we have found that the vehicle we purchased is a lemon Buck is a liar and makes broken promises and is out for money he deals with shady mechanics his cars computers are reset so when you drive them about 50 miles the check engine light goes on and he sends you to his buddy DEQ Don who then charges you to even look at the car .....come on now this company deserves no compliments at all

When my husband and I went to Oregon Auto Acceptance they treated us great we now have a Dodge Durango, JR is a good salesmen and Buck is an awesome guy!! I would defiantly recommend them to all my friends and family..

View more comments (2)
ID
Troutdale, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article