This Place Is a RIP OFF

This place is a RIP OFF. It is all about the money to these people. I called right when they opened to try and get an appointment with doctor Herman. I explained to them I was in a lot of pain and was hoping to get in right away. First they asked if I was insured, then they would call me right back to have me come in. I had to call them back to see if I could come in. they said 230 be the first available time. I explained to them since I had a boil the size of a baseball on my leg and it was very painful, maybe I should just go to the ER. I guess the thought of losing my business (MONEY) stimulated them to act. They told me to just come in. I got in about 945am, Guess what, They made me wait for 2 hours, and this lady was sitting next to me noticed all of the blood running down my leg said to the nurse if I could take her spot because she was next and would come back later. I didn't see the doctor I seen a Physician Assistant. and just like another review I just read on google from tiffany they charged me for smoking cessation. To me this place is like a bad mechanic. lets charge him for stuff he didn't ask for or need.
ID
Mchenry, Illinois
Loss

About

Orchard Medical Center Privacy Policy
The Company are required by applicable federal and state laws to maintain the privacy of The Customer's protected health information. The Company are also required to give The User of company services this notice about Company's privacy practices, Orchard Medical Center's' legal duties, and The User's rights concerning The Client's protected health information. Orchard Medical Center must follow the privacy practices that are described in this notice while it is in effect. The Company reserve the right to change Company's privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time, provided that such changes are permitted by applicable law. www.orchardmedicalcenter.com reserve the right to make the changes in Orchard Medical Center's' privacy practices and the new terms of Company's notice effective for all protected health information that Orchard Medical Center maintain, including medical information Website created or received before The Company made the changes. The Client may request a copy of Orchard Medical Center's' notice (or any subsequent revised notice) at any time.
To read more: http://www.orchardmedicalcenter.com/privacy.php
Summary

Orchard Medical Center is medical foundation uniting doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring. It works in Antioch, IL and has a web-site which is has whole information about the clinic, personnel, schedule, insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office. Orchard Medical Center has own certified laboratory and onsite X-ray services. Besides basic medical services, Orchard Medical Center performs Osteoporosis Testing (Bone Density ). This tests for osteoporosis are different for men and women and performed according to fixed schedule.

Orchard Medical Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article