This Place Is a RIP OFF

This place is a RIP OFF. It is all about the money to these people. I called right when they opened to try and get an appointment with doctor Herman. I explained to them I was in a lot of pain and was hoping to get in right away. First they asked if I was insured, then they would call me right back to have me come in. I had to call them back to see if I could come in. they said 230 be the first available time. I explained to them since I had a boil the size of a baseball on my leg and it was very painful, maybe I should just go to the ER. I guess the thought of losing my business (MONEY) stimulated them to act. They told me to just come in. I got in about 945am, Guess what, They made me wait for 2 hours, and this lady was sitting next to me noticed all of the blood running down my leg said to the nurse if I could take her spot because she was next and would come back later. I didn't see the doctor I seen a Physician Assistant. and just like another review I just read on google from tiffany they charged me for smoking cessation. To me this place is like a bad mechanic. lets charge him for stuff he didn't ask for or need.
ID
Mchenry, Illinois
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article