Careless and dental assnt was ignorant

I went to a dentist and drove 2 and a half hours for an apt. To Philadelphia walked in the office payed $100 cash twords a previous balance of $187.00.... I called with an emergency I have a sist that formed in my chin due to bad dental work! I had a blister form on my gums on the sist I have! The dental asnt. Who was very ignorant walks up and says I needed a full payment on the bill for today and the back $87... Don't forget I called in with a emergency!!!! And he gets in my face telling me he is going to call the cops on me if I don't want to talk about this outside! Like he wanted to fight me or something!! I'm there in severe pain after driving 2 and a half hours to get to my so called dentist!!! I pulled my lip down to show the dentist husband the NURSE and goes to me " I'm looking at it now " now he is a nurse asnt for the dentist! I said back your not my dentist are you! It's ignorant to talk to a customer like that! Here they never gave me the chance to say I had a credit card for the payment! And he's threaten me already to step outside! OR he was going to call the cops saying I was trespassing at the dentist office that I had a scheduled appointment for! How does that work I don't get how you could just act unprofessional at your wives business ! Never go to orchard dental unless you want to be threatened !!!! You need to look into customer service if you want to ever keep my business or any patients business!!!!!!
ID
Cudahy, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article