Orange County Property Management are Theifs

OCPM will rob you blind. They are dishonest, lazy, and they do not care about you, they only care about the money. I am an ex-tenant who rented a property they managed. After 9 years, I moved out, I was never late on rent, made several repairs to the property myself because they didn't take care of it, and they pinched my deposit. They stood me up for my final walk thru, and they do not provide the financial information required by law. I complained to the BBB, and they retorted that I did not pay my final month's rent; I asked them to take the final month's rent from my deposit which is PERFECTLY legal in CA. They wanted me to pay an additional rent payment so that they could scam me out of more money, and they are just angry that I didn't fall for it. I replaced all the blinds in my apartment after 7 years because the beach wind destroys them - they took money out of my deposit for "damaged blinds" even tho those blinds were the ones I bought. They charged me for paint even tho I painted the entire apartment myself 3 times, primed over my colored walls AND left the remaining primer for their use if my job did not cover enough, they still charged me $200. If you are a potential renter or owner looking for PM services, they will take care of you until you sign a contract and pay; after that you are just prey. They do not answer messages, they do not answer emails, and if you come in to the office you will be told the person you are looking for is "out in the field" or "out to lunch". If you are a renter, stay far way. If you are an owner, beware.

I too rented an apartment. Filthy upon move in.

Had to call repeatedly for problems. Stove red tagged by Gas Co. Took them 2 weeks to repair, so we were without gas for two weeks. They didn't care.

No compensation. Once we gave our notice, conveniently said they increased rent so proration was hire than it should have been. Kept 260.00 from our deposit for cleaning and carpet cleaning even though we did both.

SLUMLORDS and crooks. JW

#319401

I agree with everything!

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article