Orange Coast Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler ..!..

Took my Charger to the dealership early January due to a noise i was hearing during acceleration. Found out that the car needed some basic TLC. Tune up, shocks, hoses, etc. Spent almost $5000 to ensure my car would run like the first day i bought it. Wrong, my car has been to the dealership 13 times sine January. But it gets better, found out in June that the motor shot a rod and 2 pistons were mis firing. now let me remind you that i complained for almost 5 months before i flipped out on the service advisor. All of a sudden the motor was blown. So basically i paid for a tune up on a engine that was blown. I have an extended Life Time Warranty that cover that and the replacement of the parts that would come with the rebuild of the motor??????? Also was told my Expansion Tank had *** in it, Pin Hole to be exact and that was the reason my car was over heating, replaced $270+. 2 days later my car is over heating again and coolant is spitting out the same Pin Hole in the same spot????????? Found out through another dealer that its normal for that Pin Hole to be there, its basically a pressure hole to relieve steam if motor is running hot. So basically he ripped me off, would you agree. Tell the Manager of service after another visit to the dealer for another issue. Now all of a sudden, my car has an expensive repair and he said we'll just call it even if he does the repair at no cost, appreciated would have been a understatement!!!!!! The list goes on and on. I literally off my knocker with this *** Tried to go to another dealer and they told me they don't warranty someone else s work and that I would have to have the dealer fax over 6 yrs worth of work so they could know the history of my car before they'll work on it. The manager was really polite, but you could tell in his face that he was extremely fed up with my car and all the problems. Either way now there asking for another $900+ for a module in the blinker housing that controls blinker, high beams, etc. already replaced 6 months ago, but now its different module located in the same place, SMH!!!!!!!
ID
Orange, California
Pros
  • Explain in detail
  • Loaner car
  • Service advisors are helpful
Cons
  • Car is worse than when i took it
  • Always somethingwrong with my car after i get it serviced
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article