Oral Surgery Associates of Milwaukee are Cheats

My wife schedule a appointment to have us consulate with Dr Kimmel a mouth surgery specialist and staff. I was called in early before my appointment time to sign papers, only to be told by Dr Kimmel (mouth surgeon) disagreed with Dr Burger (dental implant) and they weren't on the same page. So I will have to reschedule the consultation and give him a week to respond. As I walked out my wife just arrived in the reception and was extremely mad. She took a half day to due this solely important consultation. Now the company has demanded $90 dollars because of this. My wife being most pissed because she has no clue on what they want, except our money. It wasn't even a couple of days and they started sending collection agency threats. With this being said, I truly believe the Dr Aland A. Kemmel has good intentions but his office people are nothing but greedy. My advice would be to avoid this company and find dental help somewhere else. So you the reader decide if this is truly a consultation because I believe a consultation is a true discussion between the Dr and family or patient. And their version is well we got your x rays fax to us and came and sign papers so pay up.
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article