Dr. Lawhorn removed 2 wisdom teeth.

Dr. Troy Lawhorn of East Georgia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center, LLC of Statesboro Georgia removed 2 lower jaw wisdom teeth. It has been 18 days since the surgery and I continue to be very painful. I did a follow up visit at one week post surgery and upon his exam he said it looked normal and the healing process may be lengthy. I accepted that at that point and continued to endure the pain while strictly following post surgery instructions. However, he and his staff are kurt, rude and unprofessional in the conversations (Phone and in office)I have had with them. The answering service is engrained in that same culture.I have been hung up on twice on the Saturday following the surgery by the answering service. I told Dr. Lawhorn and his nurse about this and they offered no response. They have absolutely no empathy for my pain. Today I told him my pain is unrelenting and rated it 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. I have another appointment today to see what he thinks about the healing. I really hate going back into that office because I know I will be treated disrespectfully and with no regard to my situation by the staff. I think something has gone wrong with the surgery and they want me to not persue the further treatment at thier office. I would go elsewhere if my insurance would allow this but I am locked in with this practitioner at this time.
ID
Statesboro, Georgia
Loss

If I could curse on this thing, I would.

This man is a major ***. He def. needs to be put in his place. He completely disrespected me and wasn't AT ALL sensitive to my needs. I'm a low maintenance person so I don't expect a lot from people in the way of customer/ patient service. He gave me much less than my expectations. He cursed at me. He was doing a very basic procedure and didn't give me enough pain killer and didn't listen when I told him that. It was the worst experience I've had in my life. He just lost a patient.
ID
Newark, New Jersey

About

Oral Maxillofacial Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.eastgeorgiaoralsurgery.com/patient-information/privacy-policy/
Summary

Undoubtedly, that beautiful smile is a gift, however not every human being can boast of healthy teeth. Oral Maxillofacial is a medical company that offers clients any type of procedures, connected with maxillofacial and oral surgery treatment. For instance, dentist specialists can remove a wisdom tooth or possibly correct jaw problems in a surgery way. In addition to this, Oral Maxillofacial center offers quality dental implants and private approach to any client. The office can be found in Statesboro, GA. But still, they have been serving clients in all of these cities: Savannah, Waynesboro, Vidalia, Rincon, Dublin, Richmond Hill, GA.

Oral Maxillofacial reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article