Verified Reviewer

My flight has been affected by Corona, I want to set a new date

The customer service is bad, I have contacted them for more than two weeks without a response, and they refused to refund tickets or reschedule even though the flight was canceled due to Corona Covid 19!
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

My flight has been affected by Corona, I want to set a new date

My flight has already been affected by Covid 19, and your customer service has told me that tickets are guaranteed and that I can add a passenger. Please book a ticket within the information below. PNR previous ticket: SPI88X SPI5MY Name of the 2 Passenger: Qusay Mohammad Eid Doaa Zoher Mansour Abu dhabi to Amman 10 Dec 2020 (RJ621) at 17:15 Amman to Abu Dhabi 25 Dec 2020 (RJ620) at 07:05
Reschedule the trip

Resolved: Optiowntown no refunds after 3 weeks

i did not get the upgrade i asked for, so, after 5 days of my flight, they should refund me the money....but.....after 3 weeks, im still waiting for my money, around 600USD i wrote them at least 5 times, and always i got same automatic replay. be aware!!!! and check more real internet reviews about this company! when you ask for upgrade to this company, (because you can not do it from air asia) you have to pay at the same moment, even if later you dont get the upgrade....then problem starts so, in my case, i paid one moth before my flight, and now, its the third week before the flight.....so, they are playing with my money for almost 2 month!!!! unbelivable! of course, i wont use again OPTIONTOWN and AIRASIA, because airasia is delegating and making also money from this company.... you have lost 2 customers, and course, also our friends know about it.
Resolved
Tokyo, Tokyo
Service
Optiontown Customer Care
Pros
  • Cheap price
Cons
  • Finally become expensive
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

About

Optiontown Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.optiontown.com/home_page.do?processAction=TGPTermServices
Optiontown Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.optiontown.com/home_page.do?processAction=privacyPolicy
Optiontown FAQ
To read more: https://www.optiontown.com/home_page.do?processAction=faqRefresh&faqProductId=1
Top Optiontown Services

Customer Care

Optiontown Pros and Cons

Pros: Cheap price

Summary

Optiontown is a travel company offering plenty of ways to optimize trips both for globe trotters and tour operators. Option Town is a daughter company of Tenon and Groove LLC, a firm that traces back its origins in 2003. Option Town has developed a trusted partner network and collaborates with leading travel firms such as Vistara, Air Asia, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Jet Blue, and Air India among other flight operators. The travel optimization firm has a large selection of offerings including Empty Seat option, Preferred Flight option, Flexibility Reward option, and Lounge Access option among other unique products.

Optiontown reviews and complaints

Optiontown is ranked 23 out of 220 in Transport category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article