Www.optinmarketinglists.com

This company promises to deliver an email to a number of consumers based on specific categories for which they have opted into at some point. For instance, my client sells candles and we bought a list of 4 million emails for which we will drive people to the website to enter to win a swag bag. We uploaded the ad the way the company suggested and set our campaign date accordingly. Not only did they not upload the html template in time, they will not return calls, they did not deliver the email in a timely fashion so our entire campaign was useless since it was time sensitive. We have 82 click throughs after 4 milliion emails. What a crock! Beware of this company! John S is a scam artist and I got scammed!

I agree with this comment. We ran a list of 300,000 for a test that started a day later than they committed - only have 52 click ctr and no one signed up for the free give away which was a nice product.

They NEVER answer the phone nor will they EVER return a request for a phone conversation - they will only write emails that point to their faqs and make comments as if you are ignorant. If they would actual have a phone conversation with someone they might find out they are dealing with a smart VP of Media Research who needs answers for their $30 million client - who will now never use them again and spread the word they they are dificult to speak with and not worth a nickle.

ID
Los Angeles, California

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article