Optimum7.com SCAM, Buyer Beware optimum7 - optimum7.com is no good

optimum7.com purports to be functional in SEO. Unfortunately, they are extremely unprofessional. Do not expect to get anything done for your money. Also, do not expect to have your reputation restored or any of your websites in the first page. When I asked for an accounting of what was completed for the hours billed, I was told that they did not need to report their hours. Optimum7.com also billed for things I never asked for and did not want. When questioned about these additional features, the manager lost his temper and wrote some complaints against my company. This is a very shady company. Buyer beware optimum7 is going to create only more trouble. DO NOT trust them.

Extremely unprofessional, misrepresentation of services, does not deliver as per Agreement and poor quality of work.

#203153

As a past business partner of Optimum 7, I can attest to the fact that none of the practices I ever witnessed within the company were anything like what is being described by Cave_Scott.

Optimum7 uses sound and proven SEO practices that are always ethical. They don't cut corners, and they go out of the way to provide excellent content. For those who have used other SEO companies before, you'll know how impossible it is to find one that will actually generate your content for you the way Optimum7 does. They get to know your industry inside and out, and they do some really intense keyword research on top of it all.

Like Arthur says, they are also pay-for-performance, so cave_Scott's claim sounds particularly unbelievable to me.

Talk to any of the clients of Optimum7. I guarantee you won't hear a story like this from any of them.

#202346

This is Arthur Cooper, President & CEO of Optimum7. This morning, Wednesday, October 20th this post was added on this site and several others in an obvious systematic attempt to smear the reputation of, and otherwise demean Optimum7. The writer does not identify himself nor does he / she provide any specific information. We have been in business since May, 2005 and have never had this happen to us. Here are the facts of our company;

1) We are not aware of any complaint made directly to our company by any client, past or present.

2) Every Optimum7 client has page 1 listings on Google and the other major search engines for highly competitive, highly relevant natural terms and have gained business from the rankings attained by Optimum7

3) Part of our compensation is dictated by a Pay for Performance Model and these fees are paid willingly and with a high degree of satisfaction by our clients. If we did not perform, not only would we not be paid this performance-based compensation but we would also not have the testimonials that can be seen here … www.optimum7.com/testimonials.

4) The claim that we billed the author of this negative review for things not asked for is a complete falsehood as we have never and will never do that to any client.

5) We have never posted a single negative comment about any client company as the writer alleges.

Optimum7 generates great results for an ever-growing satisfied and enthusiastic client base. We are prepared to defend ourselves against any illegitimate claims, falsehoods or smear attacks. We also have no idea who the writer of the post is and we urge the publisher to identify that individual and to present to me personally exactly what if any substantiation exists. The only person I can think of that would try to do this is an individual that is guilty of breaching our agreement recently due to non-payment and we are pursuing that issue in a professional manner or a disgruntled ex-employee. In both cases, the information and the review provided is false, misleading and without merit.

All readers and the author of this false review may feel free to contact me directly at (973) 989-****. We have attempted to have this false review removed from the site by contacting the owners, we are ready to take legal action if our attempts fail. We simply will not permit a false accusation to smear our name.

Arthur Cooper

Optimum7

President and CEO

@PissedConsumer202346

In my opinion and personal experience with Optimum 7's 3rd party services, Optimum 7 did not fully comprehend the code and functionality of the ecommerce system to which they were adding code. They added their code to my system and the next thing I knew, there were functions of the original system that no longer functioned correctly.

When Optimum 7 was asked to fix the problem, they required several thousand dollars to fix, which they called a 'retainer', even though the fix may have only cost several hundred dollars. I have never had any other 3rd party vendors ask for additional payment over and above the cost of the task.

I sincerely wish that I had known this prior to contracting with Optimum 7 for 3rd party services.

View more comments (3)
ID
#203435 Review #203435 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bucharest, Bucharest
Loss

About

Summary

Optimum Seven is an Internet Marketing Company which is based in Morristown, NJ with offices in Miami, FL. The primary focus of the company is helping small to medium sized businesses to achieve online marketing success. The Internet marketing services of Optimum Seven include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC) Management, Ecommerce and Website Design, Social Media Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Reputation Management, Web 2.0 Programming, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing, Social Bookmarking, New Content and Copywriting, Inbound Linking (Off-Site Optimization), Syndications and Submission, Conversion Optimization, Monitoring and Reporting. To provide all of them the team of Optimum Seven has a number of designers, programmers, marketers and writers.

Optimum Seven reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article