Optim Healthcare Sports Medicine Doctor Review

I waited an hour for an miss scheduled appointment, only to be kicked out because I asked Dr. Palmer to revisit an old injury that he had previously treated me for. He did not have the balls to even speak to me face to face. No class
ID
Savannah, Georgia
Service
Optim Healthcare Sports Medicine Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service

OPTIM Orthopedics "Do No Harm" LOL

I went to one of their doctors for treatment based on a referral for pain management for my back injuries. Initially, the visits were okay. The treatment was ineffective but the staff and doctor tried. On my last visit, this 300 lb "doctor" was jerking me around by the waste band of my jeans. Still in pain from that. WTF, never went back there. Don't believe their ads. This is just another medical money machine with no intent of really helping you. They're just there to collect your insurance and copays. The rest is history. I would sue them but you know what a waist of time that is. Go somewhere else for your healths sake.
ID
#620201 Review #620201 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reidsville, Georgia
Service
Optim Healthcare Doctor
Cons
  • Results
Reason of review
Bad Doctors
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article