Opex Corporation NJ Misrepresents Sales Beware

Beware. The Opex Corporation in Moorestown NJ misrepresents their sales. They do not honor their mail scanner deals. You'll get an invoice with a different deal. They don't even care. They leave you hanging with the bill. Be warned - DIFFERENT prices - different mail scanner speals. Best of all their sales won't even return your call to clean up the invoicing bill. The opex sales will make promises and then never deliver. Their service department is even worse from what I hear. They offer warranties and then don't even cover the costs and send you a bill. The opex coporation is nothing but misrepresented, dishonest people who only care about themselves, rather than, selling you mail machines that actually work.

Unreliable equipment with extortionate service cost. Poorly trained technician. No committed response time.

Opex machines are very unreliable, and the service charged at extortionate rate was appalling. There is no proper tracking of incidents, because the company does not operate a call logging system.

OPEX Corporation is a pathetic employer with a total disregard for employment law.

Incompetent management. Arrogant towards their customers. Untrustworthy company.

At last publicly exposed !!!

Working at OPEX Corporation was the worst experience of my life and I will always regret the day I joined this company.

I would like to advise anybody considering employment there, NOT to believe their claim that "OPEX management never laid-off anybody". I am certainly here to witness that I was unfairly dismissed by OPEX Corporation and over the 2 years that worked there I saw many other people being ruthlessly terminated.

I was personally called by my manager to his office and asked (without witness) to handover my resignation, which is illegal. As I would not agree to my own termination, I received threat that OPEX would find another way to terminate my employment. A month after this meeting I received, a letter stating that my role had been made redundant. It was clear that the company was using redundancy as a pretext for dismissal as they weren't able to demonstrate any selection process.

After terminating my employment, OPEX Corporation refused to pay salaries and commission and withheld my money for almost 2 year. I only received the payments that I was owed after taking the company to Court.

Here are a few things that you should consider before accepting any employment at OPEX Corporation:

- bullying culture

- express a basic opinion and your job is at stake

- total disregard for their employees, customers and partners

- total disregard for employment law

- they won't pay you when terminating your employment

- they will ask you for lots of references prior to offering employment, but they won't give you any.

- they're greedy, vicious and treat their employees as commodities

- consider yourself lucky if you survive 1 year at OPEX (even if you are extremely successful).

View more comments (3)
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article