WORST

Worst place to work at !!! The "manager" there is very rude .
ID

Questionable Paperwork allowing them to keep your last paycheck

Upon showing up to the company, they said that I was a great fit for a company, and they would like for me to interview with them. Their pay rate, was significantly lower than the market rate, so they were billing the customer out at a higher rater making money off of you per hour. This was not good enough for them, in addition, they had paperwork they wanted you to sign agreeing to pay for their paperwork cost, and agree to being paid minimum wage whenever they decided, even after your agreed upon salary. When I refuse to sign this, I was denied a chance to interview for the position. This was not the only questionable paperwork, they wanted you to sign, they also had a document, that pried way to deeply into your personal life, wanted to know if you ever received any state assistance, child support, snap benefits, filed for unemployment, workers comp, in addition to a slew of other personal question that I cannot remember at this time. After they said we could not proceed further unless I signed those documents, I asked for all of the paperwork back, since it contained all of my personal information, social security number, dob, and direct deposit information, I was refused. If I am not working for them, It makes me very uneasy that they have that information.

Be careful. I applied there last year.

They seem like a scam company. In the 30 to 45 minutes I was there I saw no less than 10 people come into the office complaining of not getting paid for their work. They received no paycheck at all. In addition you are required to pay for your own drug test/back ground test and other things that the company should normally pay for--they take illegal deductions from your paycheck leaving you making less than minimum wage I am surprised they are still open if they are.

Its a waste of time if you really need the money as a last resort.

Because they will not pay you for the hours you worked. Needless to say I refused the job.

Ran the IP address. The positive review comes from within the OnTrack office.Worked for OnTrack one time.

NIGHTMARE! Kept my entire last two paychecks.

I have worked thru OnTrack Multiple times over the last 5 years, and they have been great to work with and always try and get me on great long term/ contract to hire positions. The last job i got with them turned in to a full time position with a great company and since then i have referred them numerous of friends and family. Thank you OnTrack for helping me find a position that i hope to retire from.

@Evelyne

Kim, you must work in the OnTrack office and monitor what is being said about them online.

View more comments (3)
ID
Addison, Texas
Cons
  • Required documentation they wanted you to sign
Reason of review
Questionable documentation
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article