Advanced Reviewer

Ontario Consumer Credit Assistance is harassing me

I have never had credit cards in my life. Management and certain tenants have corupted my credit rating. 178 Nepean Ottawa. There are people who live here that are in big debt problems. They do this to make it look like they are not the only ones. They are the only ones. I got a call today from 1-90*-455-**** asking if I would like to lower my Master Card & Visa credit rates. I have never applied for or received a credit card in my life. The turkeys who live here only play on their computers. They don't know how to do anything else!

sigh of relief. I had 2-3 collection agencies calling me per week.

OCCA got my debt cut in half and dealt with the creditors on my behalf... I never got a phone call again and I was finally able to pay off what I owed.

It's unbelievable how they work!

@PissedConsumer812118

really cut ur debt in half do the math

how much did you pay them - your total debt load = same or more what they say you saved they took in fees so at the end of your day you have settlements written all over your credit rating and at the end of the day paid your debts in full

i know this cause i did there program and did not realize till i pulled my credit report and was explained this by my bank

@PissedConsumer812118

Hey Joey. Im considering trying OCCA and im scared and a little skeptical.

Im 31 years old and have 50,000 in debt.

How is it possible that they can cut debt in half ? I want a fresh new start and dont want to be screwed over please help

@PissedConsumer971174

If I were you, I would visit a trustee and try a consumer proposal which will likely be able to cut your $50,000 debt down to about $15,000. Call 310-PLAN, they have an office in Vaughan and will be able to help you.

@PissedConsumer996163

Spam

View more comments (4)
ID
Nepean, Ontario

About

Summary

Ontario Consumer Credit Assistance (OCCA) has been helping families solve difficult debt issues since 2002. Company’s credit counselors offer free professional advice on how to manage debt, while making monthly payments more affordable. They also plan a proposal affordable for each client, advice on avoiding the cost and damage of bankruptcy.The corporate office of the company is abased at
188 Wilkinson Rd - Unit 1 Brampton,
Ontario, L6T 4W9.
The customer service of the company is available at 1-866-USE-OCCA that's 1-866-873-6222. One can only contact the company via email using the web site of the company, which affords free consultation.

Ontario Consumer Credit Assistance reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article