Don't use this company, They SUCK!!!

They decided after I ordered a card online and they sent it to me, with my name printed on it, after I provided my ID verification, loaded the card 5 times, having to put my SS# in the machine to load it, showed ID and then they locked my card down saying that I failed the secondary ID verification. No notice to me at all until I tried to use my card. So now they have my money and are taking their sweet time reinstating it. I have done nothing wrong at all to warrant this. They told me that no notice is given when they do that because they wait for us to try to use our card and call in. It is MY MONEY, not theirs. This almost cost me my job after being unemployed for 6 months because I could not get to work as I needed gas. So now I sit with no food, no gas, stuck in the house all because of them. We use these cards so we don't have to deal with banks and they are worse than the bank. 2-4 business days is unacceptable when the information had been provided. They charge a monthly fee, an ATM charge to take money out and a fee to load it. They are racking up profits while they hold other Peoples money and make interest on it while doing so. There is absolutely no value in using their service and I implore anyone, to use any other card but this one. Walmart, as much as I hate this company does not charge you to load their card so I guess I am stuck using their service which means that I have to support that *** Corporate conglomerate that is helping to ruin our Country. On top of that, you only talk to People in the Philippines and those People could care less about what happens to us over here as long as they can take our jobs. I am so mad at this company I just cannot forgive them for this. It is wrong on so many levels. When I told them they were going to cost me my job, they said and I quote "Sorry, for the inconvenience but we cannot talk to you about your job". Bull Shavic is what this is and nothing more. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED!!! Here is their email that took me an hour to get out of them to send my ID docs in because I could not get to a fax machine and could not wait for snail mail to bet the info to them in a timely manner. 1 hour on the phone to get them to allow me to email the docs to them. I will save you the time in trying to get their email which is like pulling a needle out of two haystacks. support@***.com. Use it if you need it.
ID
Hartwell, Georgia
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Stop being so rude and let People know when you are locking down their cards. You have email addresses on file for all your customers. No excuse at all, none!

Only 1 prepaid Visa Scam took my money!

Only 1 prepaid Visa is very SHADY! I purchased a reloadit pack in the amount of $95 and $120 2 different times in a 2 day peroid. At first they told me it was my fault, that I loaded they money on someone elses card. They they admitted to me that it was their fault, that they loaded the money onto someone elses card. They told me that they would call me back that day to put the money back on the card but nothing. They lie and I have been told 5 different stories about what happened to my money. I am taking futher action. I feel what they are doing is wrong and shady!! I recommend NOT to do busniess with this company!!

i have a prepaid visa and it wont let me load any more money so i baught another visa from green dot and it too wont let me activate the card but they got 200 dollars form me and want me to wait 7 to 10 days

the company is METABANK and of couse iv never heard of it

ID
Fresno, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article