Onlinewebtraders.com

Yip, well I got ripped off by these scam artists as well, I signed up for them through computer-dropshipping.com cost me £79 and 2 days later I am still unable to sell anything, their shipping methods and costs are non-existent, when I tried some sample orders I found that Hampshire was being put into all of the paypal addresses, I emailed computer-dropshipping, that email got returned as undeliverable because thier inbos was over quota, I also emailed onlinewebtrading and that email also got returned as "No such file or directory", can't phone the suppliers as they have no phone number listed, so I sit here with a broken website, £79 out of pocket and no response from any of them. I read their terms and conditions and they seem to be adamant not to return ANY money you pay to them, I started to open up a paypal dispute and they had a message there saynig that they will fight back and claim legal costs if I continued to open up a paypal dispute. So I guess that's a hard lesson learned, just hope other people read these reviews before getting conned into paying these scam artists any money.
ID
Crawley, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article