Ordered four tires and received only three.

I ordered four tires that onlinetires said were available and only received three. My first attempt with their customer service failed, two weeks later I will have to return the three tires for a refund because I can not use three. They are selling tires that do not exist. I ordered the tires from a Walmart web page via onlinetires.

User's recommendation: Do not order tires from Walmart or online tires.

ID
Oneonta, Alabama

Easiest way to buy tires?

I ordered new wheels and tires from onlinetires.com on April 14th. It took 2 and a half weeks to get the equipment due to a discontinuation of the TOYO brand tires I had ordered. They paid the difference to the upgraded tires and said they would mount and balance the tires on the wheels free of charge, and send a free set of lug nuts. I thought that was a fair trade. When I finally got the set with the new lug nuts, the lug nuts didn't fit and neither did the stock set. I called and the company said they would ship a new set free of charge and garaunteed them to be delivered 3 days later. 3 days later, no lug nuts.... I call the company once again and the lug nuts were never shipped. They claimed to over night them and 4 days later.... still no lug nuts. I have now had the set of tires and wheels for a month.... as well as a flat tire. I am out of a vehicle until the darn lug nuts come in... this is BULL!!!! Will NEVER use Onlinetires.com again!

This seems to be how www.onlinetires.com works? I ordered a tire that their site explicitly said was in stock.

Next I get an email saying it will take 6-8 weeks to get the product from the manufacturer, but they could switch me to a different tire.

Funny thing is, the tire I ordered has been out of production for almost a year. So how are they going to get it in 6-8 weeks from the manufacturer?

ID
Pueblo, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article