One's Portrait and Design

After my daughter's friend practically begged us to use this photographer for our daughter's senior pictures, we stopped by the studio. Upon walking in we were very impressed and yes, he is good. However. . .he walked around the corner and immediately asked in a very stern, rude, tone "what do you need" I told him my daughter's friend told us to come here. He told us we needed to call and make a consultation appointment. I asked him if he had time to answer just a few questions. Again, said he snapped at us and said "FINE, what do you need to know". I asked what his sessions cost and he told me that if we aren't willing to spend over 1,000.00 we need to leave. We left. Avoid this *** at all cost.

We had the same experience with the owner being rude and pushy. He wanted us to purchase a $1200 plus picture.

When we said we couldn't afford that, he became very rude and almost angry. We will not be going back or referring anyone we know.

I am extremely shocked to hear this, and I apologize profusely that this was your experience with us. I don't remember this interaction at all.

I appreciate that you were impressed and in your words, we are good. We have always strived for the best possible customer service. We've been in business for 6 years and have never had a single complaint like this so I apologize once again. We did have an employee who quit around the time this was posted, so maybe it was him that you spoke with.

If so, like I said he is gone. Once again, my apologies for this.

View more comments (1)
ID
Lincoln, Nebraska

About

Summary

Ones Portrait and Design is dedicated to providing photo and video services. The office is located in Lincoln and represents large indoor photography studio. You can visit various online galleries where the company illustrates its works with families, children and events shooting. Besides, you can find Ones Portrait and Design in major social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and the others. The site of the mentioned company is available for mobile devices which makes it more functional. Also it contains a few flash pages to show maximum information about the company. The team of photographers works with every client and provides a full service package offered by the company.

Ones Portrait and Design reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article