Mail Marketing Review

One24 keeps sending me advertising pamphlets in the mail for my company. I don't have a company. And there is no address/site to stop being on a mailing list. ANNOYING
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Cant Quit and Cant return

I've tried to return products but they won't except them' they won't let you quit. they have too many addresses and none will let you return items. I've called and been put on hold for hrs. They are a horrible company. They answered my phone one x in 50. They say to quit write a letter I wrote it, came back wrong address. I still don't know where i am supposed to send returned product this company is a bunch of thieves they take your money and give u a producpt that sucks and cost 5 cents to make. And then makes u sell it for 100xs that price. Then says. You cant quit for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to
Sacramento, California
Loss

ONE24 IS AWEFUL!!!

THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE!! I ORDERED THE NATRALEAN SYSTEM TO TRY IT OUT AND THE PERSON WHO SIGNED ME UP DID EVERYTHING FOR ME. SHE SIGNED ME UP AND PLACED THE ORDER FOR ME. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HER IF IT WAS ON AUTOSHIP AS I DIDN'T WANT THAT AND SHE SAID NO. I EVEN WENT ON MY ACCOUNT AND CHECKED MYSELF AND AUTOSHIP WAS OFF. IT TOOK OVER A WEEK TO GET THE SYSTEM AS THEY SENT IT TO UTAH INSTEAD OF MA AND THEY SAID IT WAS OUR FAULT. SHE SWORE SHE ENTERED IT RIGHT. SO WE CALLED THE UTAH POSTOFFICE THAT IT WAS AT AND THEY FORWARDED IT TO ME BECAUSE THIS FRAUD COMPANY COULDN'T DO THAT FOR US. I THEN WENT ON AND CHANGED MY ADDRESS IN MY ACCOUNT TO MA. A MONTH LATER I GET ANOTHER SHIPMENT IN THE MAIL WHICH I PROMPTLY SENT BACK. I THEN WENT ON AND SAW THAT AUTOSHIP WAS TURNED ON. I SENT A TICKET IN FOR A REFUND AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS MY FAULT THAT AUTOSHIP WAS ON AND THAT THEY SENT IT TO UTAH IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THAT IT STILL SAID UTAH IN MY INFO AND THEY WOULD ONLY REFUND ME THE PRICE MINUS THE SHIPPING. WELL THAT'S A LIE BECAUSE IF IT STILL READ UTAH, THEN WHY DID THEY AUTOSHIP IT TO MA?? THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH AND THE PRODUCTS AREN'T VERY GOOD EITHER. THEY SENT THIS HUGE CANISTER OF MEAL REPLACEMENT POWDER AND IT WAS BARELY HALF FULL AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T LAST 30 DAYS EVEN IF YOU JUST DO 5 MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES A WEEK. I FOUND THAT SLIMFAST MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES ARE CHEAPER AND KEPT ME FULLER LONGER.

HI, Sorry you had that bad expierence with one24 all you have to do is go to support and they would have taken care of it, there very good about that. One24 is a great company, what you expierenced was probably a glitch or miscommunication but don't let that upset you.

I love one24 and they always help me solve a problem. Goodluck

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Loss

One24 (One Twenty Four LLC) are crooks and liars

On Sep 1, 2011 I made the mistake of ordering product from: One Twenty Four LLC P.O. Box 510427 Melbourne Beach, Florida 32951 support@***.com PH-321-248-**** *never answered I now find that after deciding to not do business with them for terrible business practices, that after receiving an RMA and returning the product, One24 again charged me for the product purchase. The battle is still ongoing with One24. So they charged me TWICE for the product and kept the return. This qualifies One24 for the most heinous form of crooks and liars. Do not buy anything from One24.

Must be why they went out of business and have dozens of unresolved complaints.

Yep, great company, were you a stock holder or something?

I am sure you know by now that they are no longer in business, and after reading several reviews, I can clearly see why.

This is the cashback site I was telling you about. Now you’ve followed my referral link you just need to sign up and you can start earning cashback on your online purchases.

Top Cashback don’t charge a penny and they pass 100% of the commission they receive back to you. It’s so easy to use so give it a go.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Thank you sooooo much! I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!

This is such a bad company that they go out of their way to HELP US MAKE MONEY!! AND give us a superior product that is helping SO many people GET HEALTHY!!!

Bad company?! I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

One24 is a great business! sorry about your bad luck, the same thing happened to me but all you have to do is go to support and they will take care of it, websites have glitches sometimes, they just need to be worked out but overall i love one24 and there products, it has changed my life!

RE: Ruth Lee@***e spewing phony *** BS

WHat results from doing business with the Crooks and Liars at One24 is that they ripped me off TWICE. I had to fight with the credit card company for months to try to resolve this.

Do not do business with One24 - EVER!

This is a very unfair public critic to a great company and excellent product. In life even the best thing can sometime goes wrong, that does not mean it is not good or worth it!

I joined One24 and I am very happy with the product.

My friend was not satisfied and returned the product with no trouble at all. I do not think your experience is the norm at One24, and I am sure they will provide a solution at the end.

One24 is THE BEST company I have ever seen!!!! WooooHooooo!!!!!!! :zzz

Autoship is a red flag for any company.

the company indicated that they were

pure start up as of Nov. 1, 2011.

Official records confirm they were

started in Sept. 2009. This fact

had to be discovered by me. I don't

have the corporate office address as of

today.

How typical of Charles Harris to open his mouth without know any of the facts or what I did or didnt do. Shut up about things you know nothing about Charles.

I said nothing about autoship. You assumed that since you need to trick people into buying your lousy Natraburst product with autoship, because they wont buy it on their own.

The liars that you work for lied about not receiving an RMA that I have proof of delivery for, instead making a second charge for the inital shipment and keeping the return. This is the most heinous business.

Be very ashamed of the One24 people you work with, they are the worst kind of criminals.

View more comments (12)
Irvine, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article