Earnie J

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Dallas, Texas

Horrible customer service and shoddy plumbing work

One Source Plumbing - Horrible customer service and shoddy plumbing work
Original review Apr 06, 2022

Horrible customer service and shoddy work. I called another plumbing company for a leak underneath my kitchen sink because I had the same or similar problem in November 2021 and thought that the work was still under warranty with that company.

When the plumber arrived from the other company and after fixing the problem, I asked him what the issue was and what could be done in the future to prevent this. He stated that I needed to get a new garbage disposal. I told him that I just had a new garbage disposal installed by another plumbing company (One Source). He then informed me that the disposal was not connected properly and said that the pipe was not placed far enough up.

Had I known that the problem was related to the installation of the garage disposal by One Source, I would have called One Source to rectify the problem, but I didn't know until after the repair was made. When I contacted One Source about reimbursement, including providing the receipt of the work done by the other company, they refused stating that their work was under warranty and that I shouldve contacted them instead. However, as I explained to them, I did not know the leaking water was related to the improper installation of the garbage disposal by their company.

I would also add that the office manager initially offered me a $24 refund after it was miscommunicated to her by someone in the office that I had only spent $24 to correct the problem. It was only when I clarified to her that I spent $204, not $24, that they came up with the excuse that I shouldve called them to repair their shoddy work.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Would NOT recommend this plumbing company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article