Verified Reviewer

Loan agent

My name is Frank Goodwin, my wife mable and I are customers at your muncie Indiana office. The last refinance we did a couple months ago was the worst I've ever been treated by your company. The loan agent that did our document signing, she was the worst agent we have ever delt with. She was very rude and obnoxious. We signed our loan papers then I went outside to smoke a cigarette. My wife came to the door and told me that we have a few more things to sign. So I walked back inside. The agent looked me in the eyes. She told is if we wanted our loan, that I had better not go outside until she tells us we can go outside or we would not get our loan.i am a 48 year old man, and I am not a child. Because of her, when we pay off this loan, we will be taking our business elsewhere. I have never treated so wrong in my life. If that's how you like your agents to be, I'll never work with youens again. Also, a title was supposed to be released and sent to me when we refinanced ouroan. We still have no title to our 2000 GMC sierra that we were told would be released the day after our refi. To date, we still dont have the title, and I have it sold, but cant sell it for the 1500 I need to repair my 2002 GMC that I did our refinance to purchase. I need the title and a short term loan for 1500 for the repairs to my diesel engine ASAP because of the incompetence of your loan officer in muncie. Please contact me asap on this matter so I will know what to do.

User's recommendation: Dont have incompetent rude loan officers that are rude and wont doesnt do what they say they will. Do your business with old fashioned respect and courtesy.

ID
Cons
  • Agent
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Onefinanical is a ripoff in the office in the town west of fortworth

i took out a mortgage loan four years ago for 11 years, but now it more like 14. to get an answer to why is like pulling teeth from a baby that has none. they "lost" one of my payments, and when i sent them proof from the bank it is still not recorded in the main office, they say i did not make a payment and the office i did deal with had not sent anything. who is lying and where did my money go> i still have a loan with onemain but i do not tell my friends to use them.
ID
Carrollton, Texas

About

One Financial Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.onefinancial.com/en_about_privacy_code.asp
One Financial Pros and Cons

Cons: Agent

Summary

One Financial is located in Toronto, ON. Also, there are offices in Montreal and Vancouver. The company was founded in 2001. One Financial specializes on various investment solutions for small and big-scale businesses. Besides, those investors, who want to know more about possible investment projects, can browse the site and found all necessary information. Actually, the first thing to do is to find financial advisor in the nearest area. In case of specific issues, every person can contact their customer service and get qualified support. In addition to this, One Financial has profiles in social networks.

One Financial reviews and complaints

One Financial is ranked 90 out of 2285 in Financial Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article