Sean H Hmv

Verified Reviewer

They're crooks

Original review Apr 12, 2024

Hello. I'm writing this review so everyone will know about One/One Web Finance.

One year ago I bought a One prepaid debit card at WalMart and started Direct Deposit. They GUARANTEE $200 overdraft privilege with $500 or more a month deposited into your account. Around $2000 a month was being deposited into my account per month, yet I only received $50 overdraft privilege. And I found where other people using One were only depositing $400 a month and received the $200 overdraft privilege.

Then in December of 2023 my backpack with my billfold in it was stolen. Also there was a small notepad in my backpack with all my passwords written down in it. Then someone going by two different names with two different cash app accounts transferred $800 out of my account into his cash app accounts. Names Ray and Renard Beavers.

He's a homeless guy with warrants for his arrest. I provided One with PROOF my backpack was stolen, including three witnesses, and PROOF Ray and Renard Beavers are the same person with two different cash app accounts when I filed a dispute against the fraudulent charges. After only THREE hours of investigating, Ones fraud team found against me. I also provided them PROOF Mr.

Ray/Renard Beavers had a phony business set up and running. DO NOT use One prepaid debit card. There are far better prepaid debit cards in the market. One is straight up crooked.

Criminals working for the criminals.

Also, after I found the fraudulent cash app transfers, I immediately canceled my One debit card and ordered a new one. One sent me a new debit card with the same 16 digit card number and 3 digit security code.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from One prepaid debit card.

Tim L Xsr

Verified Reviewer

Fraud

I have received multiple (6 and counting) debit cards from ONE Finance despite never having opened an account with them. When I called to report the fraud, they refused to help me unless I gave them my date of birth and last 4-digits of my SSN.

Sorry, I'm not giving you the information you need to further defraud me.

The representative hung up on me when I refused to provide the information he requested. I did offer to give him the debit card number so he could locate the account: no dice.

Cons:
  • Fraud
  • Incompetent

Preferred solution: Close all the accounts they have opened and do not open any more. You know, do your job!

User's recommendation: Do NOT go anywhere near these people!

Kaleena H

Deposit

Do For 4 years now I have an account with this company when I first began with them they were great however their customer service is *** THEY ARE RUDE AND IGNORANT. For over a year now I have had a deposit from my husbands account be deposited he pays and extra fee and the main selling point for One is that their deposits go into accounts as soon as it come through but now all of a sudden they are saying that I have to wait until midnight they are a bunch of *** with a power trip they mock me on the phone calls and I will make sure that GEORGE is reprimanded for being the *** he is

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not open an account they are horrible

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article