Other Product Review

Need to find out who Marty weaver is ? Why she would write bogus stuff about my co.
ID
Detroit, Michigan

Homeowner

Keith schumacher owner of on top construction in howell mi is a crook/*** artist.me and my husband hired keith with on top construction to do our roof,it was such a deal what a fool i am he took me for 8500.00$ please stay away from this man and his fake company its not worth it no matter how good of deal!so if you are looking to get your roof done this is not the place to call save yourself the money and grief by not even thinking of calling them you will be happy you didn't thanks Marty weaver Howell mi

I got to tell you Marty Weaver you have the wrong person and wrong company! I will gladly back this person, Keith Schumacher 1000%.

On-Top Construction has gone above and beyond to give me the best roofing job and plus saved me money! Keith is honest and trustworthy and has numerous references to back up his successful company.

I bet you never even contacted him to attempt to resolve your so called 8500.00 rip off....I bet you can't either because he wouldn't be in business today if he did that to anyone. If someone took me for 8500.00 you bet I would be up there *** and I wouldn't be just slandering them...you should be ashamed of yourself!!

respectfully, Karen Ankrom

You are sadly mistaken keith Schumacher or on top const. Never did your roof or do I know you.

I can give a thousand ref. stating my honesty and professionalism. How dare you write that about myself or my company.

Meet me anytime with proof or this is a bogus slander . Keith

What did this company do? Did he take your $8500 and not do your roof? I would like to know

View more comments (2)
ID
Howell, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article