Screwed by"On The Beach" for baggage with Ryan Air flight

Booked cheap holiday with On the Beach online. Was charged £52 for hold baggage on a Ryan Air flight. I have flown many times with Ryan Air and know that this is close to what they charge for a 20kg bag (£50 with Ryan Air. Was horrified to open up my confirmation to discover that this charge is for a 15kg bag! £52 for 15kgs!!! Not a hope in *** that we can share 15kgs. My phone call to customer services then cost me £5 with no help given what so ever. Furious at what I see is an absolute scam! Now will have to pay Ryan Air another £30 direct for a second bag.

They are some of most rude people I have ever met. I am sure they can't sleep at night with all the ripping off that they do.

Hi! ive booked with onthebeach and have done my online checkin with ryainair, i thought i could manage we could manage on 1 case and 3 hand luggage but we cant, onthebeach want £110 for an extra suitcase, ryainair only want £30!!

Can i add on a suitcase with ryainair difrect after ive checked in? without causing any complications? As you probably know we have 2 log in ryainair with an email address that isnt ours, hope they dont send some kind of confirmation 2 that email because i wont get it!!

Thanks for any help.

View more comments (1)
ID
Leeds, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article