TOOK ADVANTAGE OF OLD WIDOW WOMEN

I CALLED TO GET MY GARAGE DOOR REPAIRED. I WAS TRYING TO CALL OMAHA DOOR. WHEN THEY ANSWERED I ASKED IF THIS WAS OMAHA DOOR, THEY SAID YES. I TOLD THEM MY SPRING WAS BROKE AND DOOR WOULD NOT GO UP... MAN CAME OUT. I ASKED HIM SPECIFICALLY IF HE WAS OMAHA DOOR. HE SAID YES WE ARE ALL OVER TOWN. I ASKED HIM TO REPLACE THE SPRING AS I HAVE LIVED IN MY HOME FOR 33 YEARS SINCE IT WAS BUILT, THE SPRING HAD BEEN BROKE 2 TIMES BEFORE. HE WAS WORKING ON THE DOOR THEN SHOWED ME WITHOUT ASKING ME PARTS THAT WERE OLD AND HE HAD ALLREADY REPLACED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. HE HANDED ME A BILL FOR $1,102.00. I WAS IN SHOCK. AND FELT AS IF I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE HIM MY CREDIT CARD. AFTER HE WROTE DOWN THE NUMBERS ON IT ON THE JOB INVOICE HE ASKED ME TO SIGHN IT. I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING FOR THE CHARGE CARD. IN VERY SMALL PRINT AFTER HE LEFT I HAD SIGNED A PAPER IN VERY VERY SMALL PRINT THAT I AUTHORIZED THE WORK... WHICH WAS A LIE. HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME. I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A NEW GARAGE DOOR. HE SHOULD OF ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO SPEND OVER A THOUSAND DOLLORS, THEY ARE SO CROOKED AND SHAME ON THEM FOR LYING AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A OLD WOMEN .I PRAY WHEN HE GETS OLD OR HIS MOTHER IS DONE THE SAME WAY AS HE DID TO ME.
ID
Bellevue, Nebraska
Service
Omaha Door And Window Garage Door Repair
Reason of review
i was lied to taken advantage of and i called andwas told they would call me back, never did
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article