Olympic stain

We recently stained our large deck and gazzebo with olympic. Even though its not a cheap stain, we decided we would invest in a 'Better" stain just so we didnt have to do it every year. We followed all the cleaning and powerwashing protocols of staining. Its been only 7 months and the stain is chipping, peeling and on most of the spots Its so faded that it doesnt even look like it was done. I would NOT recomend Olympic to anyone! It took alot of Time , ALOT of money,And it looked better before we started.Needless to say we are extremly dsappointed.

I am very pleased that olympic rembursed us with 5 free gallons of stain.They were very nice and I had the coupon the next day.

ID
Buffalo, New York
Loss

Racist Restaurant

Olympic diner, 807 8th avenue.....4/18/08....6am...I work for a law firm in the area and have been eating at the diner for a couple of years, taking out whatever I ordered. I stopped in for breakfast this morning and a waiter hands me a menu and says I can sit wherever I like. I informed him that I will be taking the order to go and he took the in house menu and handed me a paper take out menu. I ordered two eggs, home fries, turkey sausage and toast, which was priced at $4.95, the "Greek" waiter then hands me a bill that is for $10.20. When I ask him about the discrepancy, he says "its turkey sausage." I told him the price is totally different on the menu, he goes back to the in house menu and shows me a price of about 8 dollars for turkey sausage. I show him the price on the take out menu and he says "that's not turkey and why are all you black guys problem monkeys." Enough said.

I agree with anon, it is the employee who is racist not the store.

You mean "racist employee", not racist restarurant, right?

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York
Loss

About

Summary

Olympic Restaurants is a popular Western New York restaurant. There are two locations where customers can spend time: 4611 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga and the corner of Sheridan and Military Road in Tonawanda. Restaurant serves home cooked meals and offers breakfast menu all day. Also Olympic Restaurants has large selection of daily lunch specials and dinner specials for every budget. Restaurant is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Olympic Restaurants menu contains a wide assortment of dishes including pizza, omelets, salads, specials, sandwiches, burgers, platers and much more. Company also offers gift cards and discount coupons. Company’s motto is: ”The finest Souvlaki, Gyros and Greek deserts”.

Olympic Restaurant reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article