Just say no to Olshans' Plumbing

I needed a new water heater and of course I needed it immediately. I used Home Depot installation services and they sent Olshan's Plumbing. They did a good job. However, they were more than very expensive. The price just kept going up and up. $11.25 per foot for pvc pipe (I needed 20 feet for the overflow), $125.00 just to go under the house. My $600 water heater wound up costing me $2000.00. Do not use these people. Their mark up on parts is incredible!!! Did I mention not to use these people? Daddy said never say never, but Dad, I will never use Olshan's Plumbing again!

My mother needed a hot water tank olshans quote $720 mom price went to $1400 she call me I came by ran the high jacking rat off ! He was taking advantage of my 82 year old mother

Rex Bowers

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Home Depot Installation Partners Rip Off

I used Home Depot to replace my water heater. They used Olshan's Plumbing in Dallas. These guys did a good job, but they were way too expensive. $11.25 a foot for pvc pipe, and an extra $125 to go under the house. The price just got higher and higher. All of the fixtures were just way overpriced. Then they tell you that the estimate chare is $75 even if you don't use them. Call a plumber - not Home Depot. My $600 water heater cost me $2100. Daddy said never say never, but Daddy, I will never use Home Depot installation again. Did I mention these guys were way too expnsive?
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

About

Summary

Olshan Plumbing is a part of Olshan Foundation Soultions Company that was founded in 1933. Olshan Plumbing specializes in providing a full range of plumbing services. Olshan Plumbing services are available in many cities of Oklahoma and Tulsa. Olshan Plumbing provides such services as plumbing repairs, garbage disposal, camera inspections, drains, fixtures, faucets and sinks, toilets, water heaters and tankless water heaters, drain cleaning, leak detection, and many more. Professional plumbers are always ready to solve any kind of problem connected with plumbing. According to review given by Better Business Bureau Olshan Plumbing is one of the most reliable companies providing plumbing services.

Olshans Plumbing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article