Pepper grinder

I dont know how to open it to replace battery. I found in my cupboard when cleaning up. It is white plastic in a octagon Shape with a cleat plastic window to see the peppercorns.
ID
Ladera Ranch, California
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Salt shaker came apart

I purchased Olde Thompson 5.5" Sunset Fiesta Colored Pepper Mill and Salt Shaker Set from Amazon and have had it about a year. I was using the salt shaker and it came apart and spilled salt all over the dish I was preparing. I was going to reorder the item because I love the colors and I saw that you guarantee the product. I am, therefore, writing to request a replacement set.
ID
Oxnard, California

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article