map-marker Brooksville, Florida

To cancel my monthly delivery of fat burner

I haven't heard Nothing back from the compay.I want to cancel my monthly delivery of my Fat burner-Vintage Burn.I have too many stacked up.If I recieve another one in the mail I will alert my credit card company and will not pay for it.Please take care of this issue.Thanks, Joe Dorreman-9033 Heather Blvd-Weeki Wachee Fl.34613-Phone# 860-573-****.

Marcus D Lww

Verified Reviewer

Received first package opened with absolutely nothing inside

Old School Labs - Received first package opened with absolutely nothing inside

More details of what happened I received a very tampered with package box was crushed container was completely empty

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Bryann Csw
map-marker Mcalester, Oklahoma

Change of Ownership, lack of Customer Service

Time to find another Supplement Company. Old School labs has made no contact with its Athletes-Ambassadors for a Money since Ownership has now changed.

It is disrespectful and pathetic.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS anymore with them. Go Elsewhere.

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article