Old Post Office

I'm a Taxpayer: A very aggressive black male "Eugene Watkins" (an alleged security man) is harassing black females. Recenty, I was sitting OUTSIDE of 815 Olive St, St Louis MO 63101 - the Old Post Office , a very, very public building, that has a public library, a public secretary of state office, a public university, a recent 2star restaurant, etc. Watkins walked up to me and said (I'm quoting) "I've been watching you, you've been sitting here over 5 minutes, I can't let you sit here more than that, we have JUDGES in this building" (unquote). Only a person with an IQ of -5 would think I would tolerate brazen harassment. This is complaint number one.

This security guard was WELL within his rights. He has people in the building he needs to protect and in today's climate with attacks happening any and everywhere by any and everyone, someone sitting in their car for a prolonged period - even 5 minutes - warrants suspicion.

If you had a valid reason for being in your car than I'm sure all would have been fine. Kudos to the guard for doing his job.

@PissedConsumer1361336

Who said the female owns a car? Can you read?

Again, Olive is a very public street.

Harassment is still Illegal, in these days and times. I'm STL, the Black females are not in the "CAREER CRIMINAL" category.

View more comments (1)
ID
Saint Louis, Missouri
Service
Old Post Office Of St Louis Security Guard
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article