Old Chicago Poor Service

Service staff was very rude and even condescending. I will not return to an old chicago resteraunt or affiliat. While I have attended the same resteraunt on several occasions this is the first time I have been treated this way. The first time I have ever letf less than a 20% tip and the last time I will ever frequent their establishment do to the poor treatment and poor service. The bartenders were sub par, providing poor service and even having the audacity of cutting me off on a Friday when they had served me far mor on a workday earlier that week.

I've had the same issue with the bad service. The server kept ignoring when I asked for a box and when some other group right behind one he right away went and go it for them!

Yet still didn't bring me mine. I asked for a manager and the manger told me "I'm not going to play this game so I'm going to give you a box as a courtesy" she gave us the box and then started mocking us with other employees!!!

This has happened in multiple old Chicago restaurants! Not exact issue but same bad Service.

ID
Omaha, Nebraska
Loss

Old Chicago (Silverthorne, CO) Wifi Not Working - Staff Doesn't Care

I've never been able to get a good connection at this food and bar establishment - yet they advertise FREE WiFi. They need to fix it or take down the signs.
ID
#119043 Review #119043 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Arvada, Colorado
Loss

About

Summary

Old Chicago is a chain of restaurants which are considered to be beer and pizza facilities. Old Chicago is crafted since 1976. Except pizza the restaurants of Old Chicago chain offers Starters, Salads, Calzones, Pastas, Burgers, Sandwiches, Desserts; as a rule they have Full Menu as well as Kids Menu. As well as beer, wine and cocktails are available. Old Chicago offers franchising opportunities to all willing to get involved in restaurant business. Old Chicago has around 100 locations all over the country, mostly in Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan and Illinois, etc. The story of the company started when a few buddies opened a pizza restaurant in Boulder, Colorado.

Old Chicago reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article