How Ola Plex number to question ask but not answered

I am a licensed professional but I had a question because of a mistake with the directions but they refused to give me an answer because they said you had to be a stylist and take a class. So Im not happy about that. Customer service should be able to answer any questions about this product.
ID
#4319852 Review #4319852 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Questions about adverse effects of using Ola Plex.

This company had a very good reputation with hairstylists. My hairstylist recommended that I use Olaplex for shedding and breaking. I received good results. However I am concerned about the verbal traffic that all the OlaPlex products are causing women to lose their hair. I need to hear more about this from the company themselves.

User's recommendation: Talk to a professional stylist.

ID
Pros
  • Quality product
Cons
  • Too expensive
Preferred solution
A full explanation of how the company has addressed/answered the huge issue of hair breakage. I believe it was cited for products purchased after 2018.

Verified Reviewer

I bought the wrong package

I purchased products before Christmas. After I have bought the items I realized that it was the wrong package! So I emailed them to let them know so they can refund my money to buy the right package. But never heard from them!! So I had to purchased the right package hoping that they will refund my money for the first purchase but I was wrong!! Until today they have not replied my email! Yesterday I sent them another email no reply still!! Very disappointed! Their products are very expensive, they really have to really take care of their customers!! I will never buy again from them!!!

User's recommendation: Beware!!! Call before you buy otherwise you won't hear from them!!

Williamstown, New Jersey