Laura Knk

Verified Reviewer

I bought a rod a few months ago and the tip broke within 2 months of having it. I reached out to Okuma to see if there was any way they could fix or replace it. It took a few days for me to get a reply. They said they would have the top half sent to me. No other messages after that. It has been 3 weeks. On August 2, I asked if they could provide me a tracking number. I never got a reply. I understand COVID has things pretty messed up right now, but the least they could do is have a reliable customer service team that replies in a timely manner.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Products
Cons:
  • Warranty process
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Billy H Zrf

Bad quality.

me and my buddies we have had 3 guide select rods break on the first day. I jumped up to the x series and it broke twice just by the bobber stop passing through the eyes. Haven't even got one cast on that rod. Then to top it all off it's been 4 or 5 days and I haven't got a single call or email back. This is easily the worst products and company I have ever had to deal with.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Dont last more than one day of fishing

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Buy a lamiglas

Brands Related to Okuma Fishing USA

Okuma Fishing reviews and complaints

Okuma Fishing

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article