Oilcareer.com

I found this regarding our dear friend Mr Matt Hovila....Guess what ...He,s back doing the came scam ...I just paid on the 19th January 08... I was a bit suspect at first and didnt propery do my research ... my fault i know ..but after a few days of emailing and diggin i found below .. What have you got to do to shut this rip off artist down ....some more info He uses www.diva-software.com for all payment and is based in Panama... Canada: Phony jobs websites closed - Matthew Hovila Lead [-] Posts: 13971 02/26/06 17:55:18 Chairman Tags : None Phony jobs websites closed MIKE OLIVEIRA Canadian Press www.theglobeandmail.com Toronto Canada's Competition Bureau says it has shut down two Edmonton-based websites that duped job seekers around the world with promises of lucrative salaries, but oilcareer.com is already back online and open for business. A Google search for oilcareer leads to countless allegations of fraud from people saying they paid hundreds of dollars for services they didn't receive, and then couldn't get a refund as originally promised. We received complaints from Canadians but also from Americans, from Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe. Certainly the oil and gas industry is one that globally attracts people with visions of grandeur and significant incomes, said Brian Lemon, spokesman for the federal agency. It took five years of complaints from Internet users and persistent work by anti-scam websites to convince the agency to act. The result is a consent agreement, similar to a plea bargain, which outlines penalties for false and misleading representations about the effectiveness of the services, the validity of a money-back risk-free guarantee, and phony testimonials.

oilcareer.com and all of its affiliates are scams see if you can actually talk to someone loool you wont

I believe things have changed. Amazing turn around.

They've come full circle and now offer what is undoubtedly the best oil industry employment service online. Couldn't have asked for more uptodate info when I was seeking work.

I'm a believer in oilcareer.com . I highly recommend them.

The site has corrected any and all mis-representations and has been running a new service selling information for many years without complaints.

I am about to pay to the oilcareer.com in assisting me get an oil and gas job.

I want to establish the authenticity of the site before making any payment.

Pls how genuine in the site.

Pls reply soonest,

George

View more comments (3)
ID
Barcelona, Catalonia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article