Jack S Fky

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter
| map-marker Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City

I Purchased an Asian Bank Account from the Website business

Offshore Company Corp Com - I Purchased an Asian Bank Account from the Website business

The website company business that sells Foreign bank accounts knows that I purchased the Asian Bank account without an Asian identity card such as A Hong Kong or Vietnam Id and left me to be identified at the Asian Bank that exists in Asia. Leaving me suspect able of Bank account fraud.

Whenever I contacted the Company that sold me the bank account they suggest that I forward them the receipt for purchase of the Asian Bank account but I purchased the Asian Banking product some over 12 months ago and all I can do is ask my sister which has cancer to let me borrow money until I resolve this issue, plus whenever I purchased the account at the listed business website I initiatively asked the representative that took my money if Voice Recognition service would be sufficient criteria for the Asian Foreign currency account. There is allot of money that I Deposited into the foreign Asian account that I cant go without because it is the only one that I own and so I am needing help regaining acess to this account at all costs.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Gain immediate access availability
Cons:
  • Later the bank if it is foreign requires identification

Preferred solution: I need Asian Banking Voice activation to work like the promise that they received a sell from, and MoneyGram International payments accepted upon my request from the Asian Bank that I hold money in.

User's recommendation: Be sure and be carefull

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article