Love my chair!

Just received my Avenue Six Ethan chair. It is just what I wanted for a small seating area in my LR. Saw it at Kirklands but they only had 1. It is just perfect for my area. Quick delivery and very easy assembly.
ID
Canton, Georgia

Verified Reviewer

Warning to consumers

I bought a six feet long folding resin table and six folding resin chairs for occasional use when I need to feed more than ten guests. In short order, the seats on three of those chairs cracked (split) where the molded seat bottoms extend beyond the metal support brackets. I have talked with support staff there on three different occasions. I sent photos of the broken seats. I never get a further response. And the chairs have a Good Housekeeping sticker on the backs of the chairs.

User's recommendation: I will never buy from Office Star again.

ID
#2432087 Review #2432087 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
These chairs are poorly designed. I do not use the remaining three for fear they will also split at the same weak points. Replace them with well designed chairs.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article