Razia M

Verified Reviewer

Extremely poor service

Please never use this company. I ordered an office chair and arranged a mutually convenient date for its delivery. The chair did not arrive on the agreed date, nor did I receive any communication from the company to notify me of this. When I eventually got through to the company on the phone (15 minutes) I was passed to customer services and placed in a further queue (caller number 12 in the queue). When I finally spoke to an agent, I was informed that the chair was out of stock and therefore could not be delivered. No explanation or apology were provided for why I had not been contacted to inform me of this. I agreed to accept the same chair in a different colour and I requested for the chair to be sent next day delivery and assembled (as a gesture of goodwill). 2 days later when the chair had not arrived, I called once again, and was told that I owed £6 and as a result, the chair had not been dispatched. No one seems able to explain what the £6 relates to. This company have had £184 of my money for 3 weeks and have delivered nothing, made absolutely zero effort to contact me and I find their manner over the phone very dismissive. Terrible customer service and totally untrustworthy. I still don't believe I will receive this item and for 3 weeks my money has been sitting in their account. Do not waste your time with this company. Absolutely astounding incompetence.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Avoid

Bonny Iqg
map-marker London, England

Damaged cupboard delivered by office furniture

Cupboard delivered damaged by Office furniture - customer services manager Stuart Ray has very poor customer service skills. Interrupts when spoken to and no listening skills. Doesn't acknowledge damage. The cupboard was not timely delivered and as a result there was a delay with opening the packaging. The cupboard was completely damaged inside.The cupboard was delivered by a young boy 14 years or younger and an older man. The company are not willing to consider replacement or repair. All the review on site are 5 star plus but clearly they delete all the negative reviews.My review will probably get taken off quickly.
Loss:

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article