Dr. Oetker pizza crust broke my bridge costing me $3800 and will not contribute to its repair

In late January 2011, I purchased a Casa di Mama pizza, a 'gourmet' frozen pizza. I ate the personal size pizza and on the last piece, was finishing the soft crust when my *** hit something hard. Suddenly, my expensive bridge splintered and pieces fell into my mouth. I was shocked and swallowed some of the pieces, including I presume the foreign object. After many emails, photos of the damage, a letter from my dentist (he indicated to me that my bridge was made of the most durable/hard material possible and a quote of $3800, the company will not contribute to this damage without 'evidence'. I swallowed the evidence and was willing to provide a statutory declaration or any legal document indicating what had happened. They still refused. This company does not stand up to the highest of level of duty of care/standard of care which is product liability. I am disgusted and thinking of Small Claims Court. Please be careful when dealing with this company... they will make you jump through many hoops and then say it's not their problem when clearly it is entirely their problem.
ID
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

About

Summary

Home, The success of Dr. Oetker International is founded on products that conform to local tastes as well as product lines with worldwide appeal.

Oetker reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article