Weightloss program is a scam

First of all this place is a chiropractor's office. They try to make it fancy with all these oils and incense burning and whatnot. I do not feel confident at all when it came to the weight loss program. When I went in for my meeting to start this I felt very pressured into starting it like they wouldn't take no for an answer. My first meeting with the so-called counselor was basically this skinny little chick calling me names of degrading me because I'm heavy. I never once felt any type of compassion or caring. It was nothing but them telling me how bad I was cuz I was fat. It made a big deal over a recipe book that we were getting to help with this diet and it turned out to be a few sheets of eight and a half by 11 printer paper with some recipes giving in by the other people doing this program. And they were really unappetizing. I would never go back to these people. They charged me $1,000 and I went three times and after being degraded and made to feel less than human I wished to stop the program and they refused to give me any of my money back.
ID
Toms River, New Jersey
Product
Ocean Integrated Wellness Center Weight Loss Program
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article