Verified Reviewer

Scam Occidental Vacation Club Membership

Avoid buying Occidental/Allegro Vacation Club Membership because it's a scam. Don't pay into this worthless investment. Save your money and run away from this timeshare.

User's recommendation: Avoid buying into Occidental Vacation Club Membership.

#2007092

Yes, it is true, I have the membership and resell is impossible

ID
#2064729 Review #2064729 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Occidental Vacation Club Membership
Cons
  • Buying the timeshare membership was a worthless investment
Loss
Preferred solution
I just want out the time share/contract. I have lost too much money already.

Hire a Mexican attorney within your 5 day window to cancel

Occidental Travel Club is dishonest and uses high pressure techniques. They told me that because I had accepted a dinner and coupons that I had given up m 5 day window to cancel. THIS IS NOT TRUE. However, I found it necessary to hire an attorney in Cozumel to make them cancel the contract. I just received the refund of what I had given them. They quote you a low ball buy-in number and then add back in "taxes" and "administrative costs" that disappear the "30th anniversary discount." This is a very bad company----protect yourself.
Newton, Massachusetts
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Occidental Vacation Club Timeshare Scam

I bought a membership with Occidental Vacation Club, the next day I asked for the cancellation but they refused because I was told that i had renounced to the clause which says that I have those 5 days, so from there I found it all very strange and I started researching and found thousands of complaints and bad reviews about occidental Vacation club, and greater was my need to cancel my membership! I researched PROFECO and saw that this practice was illegal,so I did not want to risk me to lose all my money ,then i fast contacted a company dedicated to cancel timeshare memberships, called Mexican timeshare solutions , I told them my situation and they told me that like me exist many other people in the same situation or worst.. it is a whole mafia !! thank God MTS could cancel my contract and get my money back. Never trust what they say those liars , if I had believed them and I had not moved surely i would continue giving them my money for 30 years,what a waste ! timeshare cancellation is possible, dont believe that not, be careful and stay sharp.

Hi, How do I get in touch with Mexican Timeshare Solutions to get my money back from Occidental Vacation Club Membership? I have paid into this vacation club since 10/2011.

Please help.

About

Occidental Vacation Club Terms of Service
To read more: http://en.occidentalvacationclub.com/terms-of-service
Occidental Vacation Club Privacy Policy
Personally Identifiable Information. Typically, IP (Internet protocol) addresses, which this web site recognizes, do not contain personally identifiable information. How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If The Client of Occidental Vacation Club choose to share personal information with The Company via this web site, Website may use the information to improve site quality, contact The User of Website to provide information The Client requested, and send The User emails regarding travel offers, promotions, specials, new products, and other related information. Information Sharing Policy. The Company are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. Website will not share, sell, or rent information collected on this web site to unrelated third parties, except as The User of company services may consent to or request, or as may be required by law. However, information The Client provide for order, booking, or information request purposes may be shared with the appropriate persons or entities in order to fulfill The User's order, complete The Client's booking, or provide the information The User requested.
To read more: http://en.occidentalvacationclub.com/privacy-statement
Top Occidental Vacation Club Services

Membership

Occidental Vacation Club Pros and Cons

Cons: Buying the timeshare membership was a worthless investment

Summary

Formerly known as Allegro Vacation Club, Occidental Vacation Club is a company specializing in vacation clubs memberships. The firm has been in the market for more than 2 decades offering unique travel experiences for families and friends. Occidental Vacation Club has varied property options in Europe, Caribbean islands, Mexico, and Costa Rica etc. Affiliated resorts of Occidental Vacation Club are located in Latin America and cover such popular destinations as Dominican Republic, Colombia as well as the United States. The company offers different types of memberships such as First Club and Grand Level packages.

Occidental Vacation Club reviews and complaints

Occidental Vacation Club is ranked 97 out of 399 in Travel category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article