Oc Welch Ford Lincoln Customer Care Review

My daughter recently took her Ford Fusion to OC Welch Hardeville for a problem she was having. The service she received was adequate;however, when she was inquiring about another vehicle she liked the salesman treated her as if she couldn't afford it. Don't ever judge a book by its cover, she could've paid for it in cash!! Lesson learned!!!
Rincon, Georgia
Service
Oc Welch Ford Lincoln Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Oc Welch Ford Lincoln Staff Review

Wish I had read reviews before going in for service work... Beware!! These guys are crooks!! Big time. Spoke to the service mgr. Rick and he was absolutely no help... Useless !! They didn't get me real bad cause I saw it coming
Cranford, New Jersey
Reason of review
Poor customer service

AVOID OC WELCH FORD IN HARDEEVILLE,SC

DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE THERE TO BE SERVICED regardless of the false promises they will make to you when you initially call!We were traveling from out of town when our Ford 350 Super Duty broke down. We called the local dealership, OC Welch Ford, and were told to bring it in. They would fit us in and get us diagnosed right away per Kevin the Service Mgr. We explained we would be leaving in 2 weeks and it had to be fixed by then. Tammy in Service said "No worries". This was on Monday morning 8/1/11. She calls me back on Wednesday saying they haven't been able to get to it yet and it would probably be the following Monday before they could even see what was wrong but she GUARANTEED that it would be fixed and ready to roll by Friday, 8/12. By now they have had the truck for 8 days and not even diagnosed the prob. After going over Tammy's head and speaking again to the service mgr., they informed us that there was NO WAY they could get it fixed by Friday when we had to leave. They also neglected to inform us that our truck had hydrolocked during diagnostics.We had it towed to a local diesel mech who we were lucky enough to find, My Tech Automotive. Long story short, THEY SUCK!

welsh ford overcharges on labor. I was charged 15 hrs for an 8 hr job.

@PissedConsumer631495

I had a awful experience broke down out of town A couple day job took 13 days in motel waited to do major tear down till we gave ok to additional charges that they took off at the end when we complained. Then we broke down shortly after getting home the dealer said they did not flush our system properly even though they were paid by the warranty company.

They also never welded the bolts that held our repair up that they were charging us for infill we complained at the end. I also believe they broke a major harness wire but have no proof. The charesi were close to 6000 and again another 2000 up north to fix there mistake.

I tried calling tha owner the dealership up north tried to tell them they were responsible.Awful mean responses back now I'm waiting for paper work to send all receipts to the bbb and consumer afairs. If I get no responses I will file for court and take the trip down

View more comments (1)

OC Welch Ford Lincoln Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.ocwelchlincoln.net/privacy.htm
Top OC Welch Ford Lincoln Services

Customer Care

Summary

OC Welch or O C Welch Ford-Lincoln, which is a full name of the company is located in Hardeeville, SC. The company is presented to be a premier Lincoln dealership in the area. Whether one needs to purchase, finance, or service a new or pre-owned Lincoln, OC Welch is a right place for a customer. As well as there are new car shopping tools available on its website. Those are intended to assist clients in finding a perfect new vehicle or a low-mileage pre-owned vehicle. Plus, the website is the source of current online specials and promotions. Thus, OC Welch Ford Lincoln has an online source for Lincoln vehicles, or genuine Lincoln parts, service, or accessories. All those options are also all available at the facility of the company.

OC Welch Ford Lincoln reviews and complaints

OC Welch Ford Lincoln is ranked 1556 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article