OC DENTAL SPECIALITIES SUCK

I am a former patient of OC Dental Specialties ( and they aren't specialized in anything); I can't specify which dentist, as they changed dentists three times throughout my treatment. It is a bunch of unprofessional people running a practice . They lied and procrastinated, which made me end my treatment after 13 months of being given the RUN AROUND!! I started my Invisalign on 7/24/2010 after paying in advance for the whole treatment . I was told it would be 10-14 months for the entire treatment and that each tray would be replaced every 2-3 weeks. But..........that isn't how this office runs this business. I had trays that lasted up to 8-10 weeks . I have proof of that. They are supposed to replace broken or lost trays and they never did.. The last orthodontist , Dr. Clark, started in March 2010, and I kept telling him that the previous orthodontist had discussed with me the possibilty of having additional attachments for some teeth that didn't improve as expected. He kept procrastinating and delaying the attachements, until I eventually had to pay for a wire retainer that I used FOR 30 SECONDS, because it wasn't fitted properly . When I asked for the final Invasilign retainer , that was supposed to be included in the package ,Brittany, the " CIRCUS MANAGER", mentioned that I had to pay an extra two hundred dollars. I DON'T have anything in writing that the treatment wasn't including the final invisalign retainer. I'm taking this to the Dental Board as well as the Better Business Bureau. I expected that they should be reliable for what they offer!!! I still have to pay more money to fix what they failed in doing. I want to tell people "BEWARE" and I'll make sure that this won't happen to anyone else!!!!
ID
#209058 Review #209058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irvine, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article