OC DENTAL SPECIALITIES SUCK

I am a former patient of OC Dental Specialties ( and they aren't specialized in anything); I can't specify which dentist, as they changed dentists three times throughout my treatment. It is a bunch of unprofessional people running a practice . They lied and procrastinated, which made me end my treatment after 13 months of being given the RUN AROUND!! I started my Invisalign on 7/24/2010 after paying in advance for the whole treatment . I was told it would be 10-14 months for the entire treatment and that each tray would be replaced every 2-3 weeks. But..........that isn't how this office runs this business. I had trays that lasted up to 8-10 weeks . I have proof of that. They are supposed to replace broken or lost trays and they never did.. The last orthodontist , Dr. Clark, started in March 2010, and I kept telling him that the previous orthodontist had discussed with me the possibilty of having additional attachments for some teeth that didn't improve as expected. He kept procrastinating and delaying the attachements, until I eventually had to pay for a wire retainer that I used FOR 30 SECONDS, because it wasn't fitted properly . When I asked for the final Invasilign retainer , that was supposed to be included in the package ,Brittany, the " CIRCUS MANAGER", mentioned that I had to pay an extra two hundred dollars. I DON'T have anything in writing that the treatment wasn't including the final invisalign retainer. I'm taking this to the Dental Board as well as the Better Business Bureau. I expected that they should be reliable for what they offer!!! I still have to pay more money to fix what they failed in doing. I want to tell people "BEWARE" and I'll make sure that this won't happen to anyone else!!!!
ID
#209058 Review #209058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irvine, California
Loss

About

Oc Dental Specialties FAQ
Locate the tooth and handle it only by the crown (chewing part of the tooth), NOT by the roots. DO NOT scrub or use soap or chemicals to clean the tooth. If it has dirt or debris on it, rinse it gently with The User's own saliva or whole milk. If that is not possible, rinse it very gently with water. Try to replace the tooth back in its socket immediately. If the tooth cannot be placed back into the socket, place the tooth in a container and cover with a small amount of The User's saliva or whole milk. The Customer can also place the tooth under The Customer's tongue or between The Client's lower lip and gums. Keep the tooth moist at all times. Do not transport the tooth in a tissue or cloth. Consider buying a “Save-A-Tooth” storage container and keeping it as part of The Customer's home first aid kit. The kit is available in many pharmacies and contains a travel case and fluid solution for easy tooth transport.
To read more: https://ocdentalspecialists.com/patient-informations/faqs/
Summary

Oc Dental Specialties is a dental clinic which is located in Irvine, CA. It is specialized in providing comprehensive dental care in one convenient location. Oc Dental Specialties offers a wide range of dental services to its clients who may have serious dental problems, or just need a cleaning. The services of Oc Dental Specialties include Cosmetic Dentistry services (regular cleanings, check-up exams, and preventive care in addition to taking care of more serious dental problem), Prosthodontics services (Crowns, Veneers, Implants), Periodontics services (Implants, Gum, Bone Enhancement), Pediatrics services (Children's Dentistry), Orthodontics services (Braces, Invisalign), Oral Surgery services (Implants, Bone Grafts, Extractions) as well as Endodontics (Root Canals).

Oc Dental Specialties reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article