Overcharged

I went to Oak Park Dental in Lake Charles Louisiana for a cleaning. They assured me my insurance would pay for all but $35.40. So I paid $35.40 and thought everything would be as they said. I just got a bill for $109.00! The bill for a cleaning and ex-rays was over $300.00!! I have never in my life paid that much for a cleaning. I would never have made this appointment had I known I was going to be charged this much. They are definitively way to expensive. I would advise not going there for anything.

This is the W O R S T dental office in the entire Lake Charles and greater area !!!

This ill-conceived "dental complex" tries to house 4 dentists, and the failure shows. Want to see your previous or current dental hygienist? Nah, she's gone now. Want to see your previous dentist for your next work? "Well, do you want the cheaper one, or one of the expensive ones? [that's what they hygienist said about the dentists]"

About over-charging: their billing lady (surprise! she's no longer there!!) actually told me on multiple occasions that a lot of dental insurance WILL NOT cover the rates that Oak Park Dental charges, because this office is "Expensive" to the insurance companies!!! LOL and believe me, there is NOTHING special about the work they do!

And by the way, enjoy them scheduling a cleaning for you without you knowing it, then charging you $50 for missing your appointment! It's all part of the fun of Oak Park Dental- the lamest and most FRAUDULENT business in this entire region of the state.

ID
Lafayette, Louisiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article