Oak Lawn Toyota Service Dept. Sucks

I purchased a Camry XLE from Oak Lawn Toyota and the sales staff were O.K., my problems are with service dept. I had malfunctioning passenger side seatbelt. At first I had to push them to even fix it after 6 months and them unsticking the belt 3 times in that period in which no one could sit if front passenger seat being belt stuck days after them unsticking it and telling me there was nothing they could do. Finnally told them to order part I would pay whatever the cost they said "No Problem". Brought car in for repair first time to be told, after sitting there almost 2 hours, they had ordered wrong part ( no apology). Second repair visit they replaced the passenger belt assembly but I got my car back with scratches on roof (like they were setting parts or tools on my roof), at least a half dozen grease spots in interior of car, body panel fastners found in back floor area ( geuss all were not put back in place), 6 inch mark on inside passenger door that cannot be removed, seat with dirt stains (XLE cloth seats), and interior plastic panels that had tight joints where they come together now are so loose and ill fitted I can put my fingers between them. Ive never been so disgusted with a auto dealer service dept. before. They have treated my car like it was a P.O.S. so I have decided to sell it and buy Hondas from now on. Oak Lawn Toyota Service Dept. you SUCK!!!!!!!!!
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article