O'keefe Flooring

Terrible customer service. Trying to reach Mark Okeefe for 3 weeks with no response. Left at least a half dozen voice mail messages on his mobile phone and several at his home number.The hardwood flooring he installed in the kitchen is separating several locations. Further, the hardwood finish is very dull.Mark installed the flooring in June of 2012. Last, the hardwood stain is on the base of our toilet and sink because of his sloppy work. We were concerned with Mark intially because of his tardiness attending meetings, but being a supposed Christian, we wanted to use him. What a mistake!!!!
#1120939

I can't believe people would stoop so low that they would anonymously slander someone online. We have also used Mark O'Keefe Flooring.

We had Mark refinish the floors in our first home, and then install and finish floors in our next two homes. His work is beautiful!!! We have received numerous compliments on our floors and have referred him to friends who have also been very pleased. He is very professional and does beautiful work at a very competitive price.

His work deserves better than these "pissed" consumers.

Mary and Ernst Seider

Statesville NC

#1120270

this is Mark O'Keefe, I stand behind my work and I know neither of these issues. Neither of these people left there name or contact information to verify their statement.

I have never not installed a job that I delivered wood to nor have I ever worked in Cowpens SC.

If this was a BBB page I would have been contacted by letter or personally but this is a scam site which allows (more than likely) competitors to post nasty comments.

if you have concerns please contact me personally, every phone call goes to my mobile.

We used him to, he delayed our project for 12 weeks. There was always an excuse.

We finally hired another contractor to install them.

Are house was torn up for about 7 weeks and Mark did not return to install floors. I was very disappointed.

#1120293
@PissedConsumer994111

this is mark okeefe, this person was not kind enough to leave a contact information and I am sure this is made up ***. I have never worked in Cowpen SC, nor have I ever not installed flooring i delivered.

This is a scam, lie and terrible site.

If you have questions please view the BBB page, I have been in business for over 30 years and have stood behind my business for the entire time. If there has been an issue I have addressed it but thankfully I am one of the lucky ones and have been blessed with great clients that are generally referred.

If you have any questions please contact me:

Mark O'Keefe

OKeefeFlooring@***.com

View more comments (3)
ID
Mooresville, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article