DO NOT GO HERE!

Update by user Jun 24, 2019

O'Haco Tire has not contacted me as of June 24, 2019.

Original review posted by user May 25, 2019
I went to this tire shop after hitting a curb at night in Flagstaff, Arizona and blowing one of my 4 trailer tires. They seemed reasonable and there was nobody else around so I knew I would not have to wait for a new tire mount and balance. I purchased a new tire and had O'Haco Tire mount and balance the tire they sold me. I stored the new tire as a spare. Upon returning home I was moving the new tire and one of the weights used to balance the tire and rim fell off. It was clearly a used weight and upon trying to place it back on the rim it would not even go into the side of the rim at all. I must admit I suspected something was not right, as I watched from a distance when the Asian man was spin balancing the rim. I never saw the spin balance machine spinning and he was acting as if it did. I was not sure so I did not say anything. Clearly, this outfit is mediocre on the best of days. Now I know why nobody arrived the entire time I was getting my new tire and balance done. I WOULD GO TO WAL MART ACROSS THE STREET BEFORE THIS OUTFIT!
ID
Pioneer, California
Service
O Haco Tire And Auto Tire Installation
Cons
  • Did not do what i paid them to do
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article