US Navy Retired desabled screwed by Nycewheels

I explained I needed a charger for my bicycle battery which they sent. The brand of the battery is Bionx. The charger did not work, so I took the bike to an authorized Bionx dealer and I was told the charger did not charge and my battery was in good shape. I returned the charger to NYCE WHEELS and they said it worked and asked if I wanted it back. I did'nt and they charged $55 repacking and other fees. They did not take my or the bike shop word. USN RET DISABLE (23YRS) I needed it for therapy from the Gulf War, which, I explained to them.
ID
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Loss

NycEwheels stole 500 dollars

This company sold me a Bionx electric bike kit that did not work. Then after numerous phone calls and emails the owner finally said send it back for a full refund. I did and expected to lose 100 dollars in shipping to and from NYC since the items are battery and motor which are both heavy, but additionally I was charged a 20% restock fee after being told it would be waved. The owner also lied and said the item was damaged by me. After the credit card investigated they sided with him and sent me notice if I did not pay they would ruin my credit. Never trust this thief company. NycEwheels are THIEF THIEF THIEFS!!!

The issue is they sent a broken product and then over the telephone told me to deal with it myself or just return it for a full refund. I am finished with the issue but posted this to warn good people about a Liar and a Thief. Take the advice or not but be forewarned how this man does buisness.

Well, they do seem to be a top notch shop with great reviews. It also seems that the credit card issuer is on their side, usually not the case. (if they rule in the favor of the customer they get to keep their 3% fee)

If stores take returns on open items, 20% seems reasonable from my experiance?

View more comments (1)
ID
Austin, Texas

About

NycEwheels Return Policy
The Company understand The Client of NycEwheels might have hesitations about the remote nature of online shopping. If The User are unhappy with The Client's purchase, please contact Website right away and The Company will do everything NycEwheels can to work with The User of Website Returns and exchanges can only be made within 15 days of receiving the item, below is a list of non-returnable items. The Company are always happy to work with Company's customers to make returns as easy as possible while still being able to stay in business. Please understand that the value of bikes and scooters decreases immediately when they hit the pavement. Shipping charges from The User's order and return shipping costs. Any fees necessary to cover damage/scratches to the bike from shipping. This is in addition to any above charges. Fees to clean bike and make like new and asses any discount www.nycewheels.com may need to apply in order to sell as a used product.
To read more: https://www.nycewheels.com/returns-and-exchanges
NycEwheels Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.nycewheels.com/shipping-and-delivery
NycEwheels Privacy Policy
NYCeWheels is strongly committed to providing excellent service to all of NycEwheels's' customers and visitors of Company's website. www.nycewheels.com understand that The User of Website may have questions about how this website collects and uses the information that The User of company services provide to NycEwheels The Company collect only the pertinent information necessary to sign The User up as a member or to place and confirm The Customer's order. www.nycewheels.com do not sell or give away user information except in cases where The User specifically request it. Options to receive more information will always be clearly explained to The User of company services and The Client's participation in any promotion is strictly optional. The information The Customer see posted on the website is all anyone outside of NycEwheels's' company has access to. NYCeWheels is only responsible for the privacy policy and content of www.nycewheels.com. Website are responsible for NycEwheels's' website and Company's website alone.
To read more: https://www.nycewheels.com/privacy
Summary

NYCeWheels specializes alternative transportations. Company works with such items like electric scooters, folding bikes and kick scooters. NYCeWheels was founded in 2001 by Bert Cebular. For more than 10 years company offers the most comfortable means of movements for commuters and recreational riders. Company is headquartered in Yorkville section of Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York. Folding bikes, kick scooters, electric scooters and electric bicycles are perfect for busy streets, sprawling suburbs and rural areas. Also NycEwheels provides shipping of its products around the country fully assembled, turned up and ready to ride. Company offers international shipment to the UK, Germany, and Spain.

NycEwheels reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article