NWBC President is a CROOK

I COMPLETELY agree with the Business owner who said that NWBC will "STEAL YOUR MONEY". The President of the Company, Mr. Pat Fitzimmons, walked into my business with a slick tongue and also mentioned that he is a "PASTOR". Of course I thought, if I can't trust a Pastor who can I trust? Well, I was dead wrong! His fees ended up being way above normal pricing and he slapped an ANNUAL FEE on me when I was told that there is "NO ANNUAL FEE". NWBC, Mr. Fitzimmons is REALLY getting a VERY bad reputation in the Coeur d' Alene and Northern Idaho area!! Stay away from him or anyone representing his Company.

What Theresa Hancock fails to say in her posting is that she has never owned a business and that NWBC Services had her arrested for fraud that she committed against our merchant clients. NWBC Services made full restoration to its clients for any fraud commited by Theresa Hancock.

You can pull public crime data on Theresa Hancock aka Theresa Green aka Theresa Hancock-Green; you will find a long list of crimes that she has been involved in, as well as arrests related to her drug activity.

We also blacklisted her from the industry as currently the industry requires no licensing or certification, something that NWBC Services has actively pushed for many years. We are happy to report that the industry has created its first internal certification program but unfortunately it has no standing since less than 0.01% of those in the industry have taken the certification test.

Theresa Hancock does not own a business but rather was an independent contractor with NWBC Services.

Ms. Hancock defrauded several businesses in the CdA area and when it came to our attention I terminated her contract. I also spent a lot of effort to ensure that Ms. Hancock could not easily re-enter the payments industry.

Anyone could run a google search on Theresa Hanccck Coeur d Alene ID and find that she has spent her time writing reports such as this concerning myself and my company; as well as take note of the various public records concerning her police record for fraud and drug use.

Over the years NWBC Services has dealt with thousands of businesses in the Pacific Northwest and if this report were true, I think you'd find more evidence than just a lie written by a terminated ex-contractor.

View more comments (1)
ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota

NWBC Services will steal your money!

NWBC Services, a merchant processing company, will not honor cancellation requests, continue to debit your bank accounts, and refuse to refund mistakes on transaction fees. I went in my cancellation request via email to two seperate parties of the organization. Over 30 days later they debited my account. I figured someone just dropped the ball so I politely informed them of the mistake and forwarded my sent requests. They denied my requests, said they never received the emails despite my proof, and over charged me on transaction fees. I also sent them proof of the transaction fee error and they refused to refund it. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

I'm a bit curious why the poster of this complaint didn't post their name or the name of their business.

Web Sites like this are continuously used by competitors to discredit their competition. Our ethics prevent us from doing such a thing, but that will not stop anonymous posters from posting fictious complaints.

If this complaint is indeed a valid complaint, I would suggest that the poster contact me, the owner, and I will look into any complaint you may have.

We handle merchant services for merchants as small as a couple of hundred dollars a month in processing to companies processing multiple millions of dollars every month. We didn't get to be as large as we are without paying attention to customer service.

We gladly advise you to check the BBB and our record with them to check the validity of this claim. If what this poster claims was true, I certainly wouldn't tell you to contact the BBB.

Regards,

Patrick Fitzsimmons

President

NWBC

ID
Beaverton, Oregon
Loss

About

Summary

NWBC Services specializes in integrated payment solutions. Company works on the market since 2003. Among the services NWBC Services offers there are integrated payment solutions, check conversion and processing, software integration, online processing and virtual terminals, gift cards and loyalty cards, ATM placement. NWBC Services provides POS or Point of Sale products and solutions for retail industry, restaurant solutions, software solutions, technical support solutions. Also company provides high quality equipment to organize payment ability such as cash registers, terminals and ATMs. Company has outstanding customer service that is ready to answer all questions any time of day and night.

NWBC Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article