NuVie Skin Care Scam

Ordered the trial offer of Nuvie Skin Care - $4.95 charged. Got a bottle - tried it - did not work. But now comes the fraud story: You do not see what you signed up for until they charge $89.15 to your CC for nothing! Called 888-978-**** to cancel, but there is no human answering ever. You get an automated voice, stating that you can cancel for another charge of $44.53. I do not know yet, if the cancellation will work. I doubt it. If it does not work, I will have to contact a lawyer and / or get a new CC number. This is the first time, this happened to me. What a deceit with the free trial and I call it fraud, because you pay for your cancellation. And as I said - the cancellation might not even work, as other people have posted on the Internet. Cannot believe that Amazon is selling this product.... One more comment - in order to cancel they tell you you need an RMA number - which you cannot get, because their is no human voice you can ever talk to. It is just scam and even fraud. Well - I have to eat my loss and move on. Just want to warn others.

I had the same thing happen to me. They said I checked a box that allowed them to charge the $89.15, I asked them to provide that document and they could not - Rip Off

this happen to me when you try something you should get to do just that try it if you like it fine order more if not no harm that's were they make the millios off of poor women like us and I don't know about you but these dys my famiy cant afford a screw up like this and they sill sleep at night and thatjerk dr oz has to be in on it SHAME ON YOU NUVIE !!

View more comments (1)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Loss

Nuvie - Trial Membership Review

Nuvieskin skin offers a free trial for 4.95 then charges your credit card 89.$I am so mad that they scam people that way the cream doesn't do nothing it is the biggest rip off want to warn other people out there to stay away from trial offers by Nuvie!!

Same happened to me and I posted the review just now. How did you get out of it?

I am thinking, I really need a new CC number to make this stop.

And I did not even get product except the trial offer. Any advice from a fellow poster would be appreciated.

BTW - did you actually receive new product for the $89?

I ordered a 4,95 trial from nuvie

I ordered this trial to see if I liked it yesterday they took out 89.15 out of my account I am disputing this I never said I would sign up for $89.15 a month in fact I did not even like it.And beware they do not even have a phone number so that you can cancel.I hope I get my money back because the lie and you cannot get in touch with them.Spread the word I will because I am a hair stylists that works with women and every single one will hear about nuvi rip you off company beware.Lyda111@***.com
Brandon, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article