BEWARE NUTRONIX

This company, (vitamin co.) is a home based business, one of which for 4.95 s&h, I recieved info on the product, was not something I wished to participate in, and when I tried to call the # to opt out, it did not work. Hve got in touch with this co. and they still charged my bank acct. 55.00 , even after I proved to them I had tried to get in touch with them to not join to sell for them. This was truly a home based business scam. I think these days we all need to earn extra money, but not give it away. I am still trying to get this resoved!!!!
ID
#119856 Review #119856 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cleveland, Tennessee
Loss

About

Summary

Nutronix is a company that stands at the forefront of product innovation. Nutronix manufactures and distributes safe, effective, and innovative products that are a perfect blend of science and nature. The products of the company are presented in the next categories as Defense, Health, Skin Body Care, Far Infrared Technology, Education as well as Travel Leisure. Nutronix is intended to incorporate the very latest and most effective health and wellness science and technology in all of its products, which are presented to feature only premium, wholesome ingredients. Nutronix is searching for innovative products that support the health and longevity. The company was started in 1999. It is based in Mechanicsville, VA.

Nutronix reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article